A Guide to Admission for Japanese Language Course,Kumamoto Technical College
Thank you very much for your interest in Kumamoto Technical College. Our college is situated in a suburb of Kumamoto city, which is quiet and suitable for our study. Kumamoto is not a very big city, but it is one of the most comfortable cities to live in Japan and its people are kind and open to foreigners. You can be assured that under such circumstances you will make smooth and good progress in your study of the Japanese language. We hope that you will make pleasant memories at our college. And we are heartily waiting for your application.
Overview of our college
Our college belongs to the incorporated school of Kaishin Gakuen which has more than 100 years of history and includes our Kaishin High School. As the biggest college in Kumamoto Prefecture, our college has 4 courses.
They are Automobile Maintenance, Electric, Mechatronics and Japanese Course. There are about 300 students in our college which including about 70 foreign students from China, Korea, Viet Nam and Nepal who are studying in the Japanese Course.
Advantages of our college
- The foreign students in our college could apply for "Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence" for 2 years which is more than the Japanese school grants1 year.
- The same as University students, the foreign students in our college are the eligible for the assistance provided by MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and technology) and the International education society of Japan. (for example: scholarship, medical insurance and so on. )
- The dormitories of our college provide student with air conditioner, toilet, bathroom, and refrigerator, and the rent is less than an apartment'.
- Unlike other Japanese schools, the foreign students can spend time with our Japanese students of other courses in our college, which is helpful to exercise speaking Japanese.
- After studying 2 years in our Japanese Course, if you passed all of the tests, you could get a Graduation Certificate of Kumamoto Technical College. If you want to enter to other courses in our college, you would be accepted first. Of course, you could also apply to university or graduate school of your choice.
- 18 years of age or older
- Academic background：In principle, fulfill anyone of the following criteria.
- Possess the necessary academic qualification (more than 12 years) outside Japan.
- Possess the necessary academic qualification for entering a university.
- Eligibility requirement for admission to Kumamoto Technical College.
- The level of the Japanese language：You must have studied Japanese more than 160 hours or you must have acquired Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 or you must have acquired J-TEST F Level.
- The Requirements of financial solvency：The financial supporter must have the bank balance of 2 million yen or above, or200,000 Renmin Yuan or above to support the applicant's tuition fee and livelihood expense
- You can pick up an application yourself or have a friend or family member in Japan pick one up for you.
- Address：〒861-8038 日本国熊本市長嶺東5-1-1 熊本工業専門学校
- Tel: +81-96-380-8645Fax: +81-96-380-8646
- Homepage: www.kumakosen.jp e-mail:email@example.com
- Application Periods
- April admission:By the November 30 of the previous year.
- October admission:By the May 31 of the current year.
- Application Periods
Selection is mainly made based on the documents submitted by the applicant, and through a written examination and an interview in Japanese.
Notification of Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence`s Results
- April admission: In the latter part of February of the current year
- October admission: In the latter part of August of the current year
When you come to Japan and Registration at Kumamoto Technical College
- Kumamoto Technical College will make the application for "Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence" on behalf of the applicant. The results will be send to April applicants by the end of February and to October applicants by the end of August. And it will send to applicant.
- On receiving the "Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence", the applicant should bring it to the local Japanese Embassy or Consulate and apply for a visa. After being granted a visa, the applicant should inform our college as early as possible when the arrival date and the flight number to Japan. We will meet you at FUKUOKA airport.
1. Tuition Fees of April admission (yen)
|The examination Fee||Entrance Fee||Tuition||Incidentals||Total First-year Fees||Apartment Deposit|
|First year||15000||100000||First Semester：265000||60000||705000||About 100000（includes: room charge, damage deposit etc. ）
Electric cost, water service cost, gas bill are another charge。
|Second year||First Semester： 265000||60000||590000|
2. Tuition Fees of October admission (yen)
|The Examination Fee||Entrance Fee||Tuition||Incidentals||Total First-year Fees||Apartment deposit|
|First year||15000||100000||First Semester：265000||60000||705000||The above|
|Second year||First Semester： 265000||30000||295000|
Note: whether the "Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence" is granted or not, the examination fee15000yen is non-refundable. If for some reason the applicant is not granted a visa to enter Japan, our college will return the deposited tuition fee. However, any expenses accrued through this transaction will be deducted there from the remaining amount.
Below is the bank account of our college
(Please write the name of applicant, when you remit yen from your country)
- BANK：THE HIGO BANK, LTD. MISOTENJIN BRANCH （肥後銀行 味噌天神支店）
- SWIFT ADDRESS：HIGOJPJT
- BENEFICIARY： KUMAMOTO TECHNICAL COLLEGE JAPANESE COURSE （熊本工業専門学校日本語科）
- BENEFICIARY`S ADDRESS： 5-1-1 Nagamine-higashi, Higashi-ku, Kumamoto, 861-8038, JAPAN （〒861-8038 日本国 熊本市 東区 長嶺東 5-1-1）
- ACCOUNT NO. : 1432455 ＊＊P.S: Please write as written above when you remit ＊
About Certification of Japanese language study
Certification of 160 hours of Japanese language study must be written by your Japanese School, andinclude:.
- Japanese textbook
- the period of studying Japanese
- number of study hours (include the plan hours)
- number of times Japanese eas studied per week
- test records
- the slot of the Japanese course
- the name of the Japanese teacher.
- the total hours studied when applying.
Things to remember when applying
How to fill in the application formOmission is not acceptable when filling in any documents. Please write "not applicable" if necessary. Write the year using the Western Calendar.
How to correct a mistakeDo not use white-out for corrections. Cross out mistake by drawing a double line over them, and then stamp the applicant`s personal seal over the mistake, or sign your name beside the mistake if you do not have a personal seal. Write correct description in the blank above the mistake.
TranslationsAll the documents written in a language other than Japanese must be submitted along with separate sheets of Japanese translation.
Application materials will not be returned with the exception of original documents which can not to be re-issued such as Graduation Certificate/Diploma.
Failure to submit complete and accurate information may result in denial of admission to our college even after acceptance is granted.
The Certifications should be submitted within six months.
Depending on nationality documentation may differ. Please contact us for more information about the documents you need.
The List of Application Materials
（This list is very important, so, please read it carefully）
|1||Application form combined with Curriculum vitae and Motives for application (the form designated by our college)||to be filled in by applicant in Japanese|
|2||Statement of financial support (the form designated by our college)||to be filled in by the financial supporter|
|3||Written oath (the form designated by our college)||to be signed by applicant and the financial supporter|
|4||Graduation Certificate of the last school attended||If applicant is future graduates of a high school or university when applying, and submit Diploma or Graduation Certificate immediately after graduation.|
|5||Academic transcript of the last school||Photocopies are not acceptable|
|6||Graduation photograph||If you do not have it, please submit the certificate issued by your last school to explain why you do not have one.|
|7||Certificate of Japanese Language Test (JLPT Above 4th Level)||If you do not have it, please submit Certification of 160 hours of Japanese language study.|
|8||Four photographs (4cm×3cm)||These photographs should be taken within the previous six months and be clear.|
|9||the financial supporter`s Certificate of employment.|
|10||the financial supporter`s record of income for the previous 3 years.|
|11||the financial supporter`s Certificate of deposit balance||The balance of 2 million yen or 200,000 Renmin Yuan.|
|12||Documents to prove the relationship between an applicant and the financial supporter|
|13||the applicant`s Certificate of employment.||If the applicant had jab or worked in a office|
|14||The examination fee||15000 yen|
※1. All of materials must be submitted with a Japanese translation.
※2. Closing Date for Application：
April admission: By the November 30 of the previous year.
October admission: By the May 31 of the current year.
한국 특설 페이지를 준비했습니다.
I have prepared a special page in English.
Trang thông tin chi tiết bằng tiếng Việt
Japanese Course Application form,
입사 지원 서
Download Đơn xin nhập học và các tài liệu liên qua